Dzwonnica przy cerkwi greckokatolickiej świętej Paraskewy Pętna
The bell-tower next to the brick Greek Catholic Church of St. Paraskevi in Pętna
The bell-tower is a remnant of the wooden church from 1700 which stood on the site of the current church.
It is a free-standing building, erected using post-frame construction, with vertically boarded and moulded slanting walls. It has two storeys – the upper one forms the lower bell garret, divided from the rest by a small overhanging roof. The bell-tower is covered by a shingled tented roof with an onion finial. Its lower part contains a high entrance with a two-wing plank door.