Magistrat (dawna Szkoła Powszechna imienia Marcina Wadowity) Wadowice
Municipal Office – former common school, Wadowice
The municipal office building was created in 1846 and was the seat of municipal and country authorities, circuit and common school, and since 1975 it has been the seat of the municipal and communal authorities.
During the period between the World Wars it housed a common school and municipal office. Karol Wojtyła attended the school during the years 1926 -1930.