The Filial Orthodox Church of St. Luke the Apostle in Kunkowa (previously Greek Catholic)
The Filial Orthodox Church of St. Luke the Apostle in Kunkowa (previously Greek Catholic) was probably built in 1868. It constitutes an example of a tripartite West Lemko style church.
The walls are log-construction and covered with shingles. The church interior is decorated by figurative-architectonic polychrome from 1904-05. On the ceilings there are figurative depictions of, among others, The Holy Spirit and Our Lady of Protection, while the walls have architectonic decoration, mainly marble pilasters and columns. The chancel contains the baroque main altar with a canopy and a tabernacle from the beginning of the C19th. The remnants of the C18th iconostasis are positioned on the walls of the nave. Worth seeing in the area! Near Kunkowa, there is Uście Gorlickie, where it is worth visiting the beautiful Greek-Catholic church from the late 18th century.