St. Zygmunt’s Church in Żelichów
St. Zygmunt’s Church as built in 1642 and moved to its current location from Pleśna in 1938.
The wooden, single-nave church is covered by a shingled roof. On the rood beam there are late-gothic sculptures, and an ornamental portal from 1642 leads into the sacristy. The most precious fitting elements are: a late-gothic polyptych from the C16th, probably the work of one of the Silesian wood-carving workshops, brought from a church in Tymowa in Lower Silesia,and an C18th baroque pulpit. The chapel, which opens onto the nave through an arcade, contains an C18th rococo altar with a painting of St. Anne Teaching Mary from the turn of the C20th