Felician Sisters’ Church of Saint Mary’s Immaculate Heart in Krakow
At ul. Smoleńsk, behind a high wall, in the Neo-Romanesque church built between 1882 and 1884 according to the design by Feliks Księżarski, the Congregation of the Felician Sisters functions, whose aim is the contemplation and apostolic activity with the privilege of perpetual adoration of the Holy Sacrament.
In the small church, in the left nave there is the altar dedicated to the foundress of the Order of the Felician Sisters - Blessed Maria Angela Truszkowska. In the mensa, her relics are exhibited.